From westward beach. What a day!
Things I forgot to bring:
- Tripod (good thing I always leave a mini tripod on E)
- Flash Gel (unimportant, but would have been nice for those sunset pics)
- CF Card (misplaced and found it when the CF card, from our AXIM, was just about to run out)
- 70-200 lens (the most heartbreaking, it would’ve been my primary lens)
The essentials were there (phew!):
- 3 fully charged batteries
- 17-55 lens
- quickcharger for flash batteries
It will not happen again…………. . . . . . . . . I hope.
In celebration of the lunar new year, we are sharing one of our Chinese/Vietnamese weddings. Gung Hay Fat Choy / Chuc Mung Nam Muoi! Carla
I love this wedding..the attention to and uniqueness of details. It is a great inspiration for future B&G who want an intimate wedding without omitting the nice...
I thought it is appropriate to quote Lao Tzu; “To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.” Congratulations Joe and...
“the same way that the Stars adorn the skies, the same way that my whole world’s in your eyes just let my love adorn you..” Congratulations and...